Job Opportunities at our school
Year 6 Class Teacher - Temporary 2018/19
Due to the promotion of the current post holder Governors are seeking to appoint a Year 6 Class Teacher to join our dedicated and experienced School Team; this will be a temporary position in the first instance. You will work effectively and pro-actively with the Children, Governing Body, School Team, Parish Church of Holy Trinity and the local Community. We are looking for an outstanding teacher who will make a significant contribution to the progress of our School from ‘Good’ (Ofsted July 2017) to ‘Outstanding’.
Governors welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers who are able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the new curriculum.
- Be a committed Christian who is willing to maintain and promote the school's Christian ethos
- Be an outstanding teacher with a positive attitude and the highest expectations of pupils' attainment and behaviour
- Have current knowledge of safeguarding procedures and provision for pupils with additional needs
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with staff, parents, governors and the community
- Make a positive contribution to wider school activities
The school offers:
- A caring, warm and friendly environment with happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- A motivated and dedicated staff team who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Supportive governors, parents and PTFA
- A strong commitment to continual professional development
Informal visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please call the school office to arrange an appointment with Mrs R S Ainsworth, the Headteacher, who will be happy to show you around our school.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 14th June 2018
Short-listing: 1.30pm Thursday 14th June 2018
Interview: Thursday 21st June 2018
Reception Class Teacher - Temporary 2018/19
This advertisement is now closed; thank you for your interest. Miss Kayla McDonnell was appointed and we look forward to her joining the team on 1st September 2018.
This advertisement is now closed; thank you for your interest. Mrs Gillian Fairclough Cowell was appointed and we look forward to her joining the team on 1st July 2018.