Job Opportunities at our school
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join our dedicated and experienced School Team. In partnership with the Headteacher you will work effectively and pro-actively with the Children, Governing Body, School Team, Parish Church of Holy Trinity and the local Community. You will be an outstanding teacher and make a significant contribution to the progress of our School from ‘Good’ (Ofsted July 2017) to ‘Outstanding’.
Governors welcome applications from teachers with relevant experience across the primary age range.
- Be a committed Christian who is willing to maintain and promote the school's Christian ethos
- Be an outstanding teacher with a positive attitude and the highest expectations of pupils' attainment and behaviour
- Have excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedures and provision for pupils with additional needs
- Have strong leadership skills in managing and motivating staff and lead by example, setting high standards for all
- Have the knowledge to support effective teaching and learning
- Have an ability to drive forward developments in the curriculum
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with staff, parents, governors and the community
The school offers:
- A caring, warm and friendly environment with happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn
- A motivated and dedicated staff team who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Supportive governors, parents and PTFA
- A strong commitment to continual professional development
Informal visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please call the Office Manager, Mrs G Cowell in the school office (01772 632350) to arrange an appointment with Mrs R S Ainsworth, the Headteacher, who will be happy to show you around our school.
The post is subject to satisfactory DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 29th April 2019
Pre-Interview visit: Monday 20th May 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
The application form is available electronically below:
For further information and the full advertisement please follow the link below to the Lancashire Vacancy List:
Casual Wraparound Playworkers
Please call in at the school office if you would like to put yourself forward as a Casual Wraparound Playworker to assist with looking after the children in our after-school provision. Mr Bredbury, the Wraparound Manager or Mrs Cowell, the Office Manager will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the role.
Our commitment to Safeguarding and Child Protection